Question about HP DesignJet 450c InkJet Printer
1. Is your roll loaded "upside down" ie feeding from the back. Secondally the small one way clutch may be slipping, this is a big problem and you need to have technical ability and the correct tools. Are you capable of stripping the machine with help? 2. This is carriage related. Is your belt OK. You need to look at the horizontal aluminium strip below the belt. Are there little pieces of reddish coloured bits lying around and is there a lot of blackish dust. If there is then you need a new belt and once again you need to be technically minded. 3. The cartridges light should be off. If it's on then it is indicating a problem with the cartridges.
Posted on Aug 30, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 30, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Do not touch the clear film (A). If the paper or your hands touch these parts and blot or scratch them, the machine can be damaged.
3. Make sure that the FINE cartridge holder does not hang over the paper. If the FINE cartridge holder hangs over the paper, move the FINE cartridge holder to the right edge or the left edge whichever is easier to remove the paper. When you move the FINE cartridge holder, hold the FINE cartridge holder and slide it slowly to the right edge or the left edge.
4. Hold the jammed paper with your hands.
If the edge of paper is jammed near the paper output slot, pull the edge of paper to the position where you can hold it with your hands.
5. Pull the paper slowly not to tear it, then pull the paper out.
6. Make sure that all the jammed paper is removed. If the paper is torn, a piece of paper may remain inside the machine. Check the following and remove the piece of paper if it remains.
7. Close the paper output cover, then reload the paper.
All print jobs in the queue are canceled. Reprint if necessary.
Jul 21, 2014 | Epson LX-300+ II Matrix Printer
Feb 05, 2014 | Brother MFC-7340 All-In-One Laser Printer
the sheets of paper from the feeder.
2. Try to reach for the paper jam.
3. If paper jam can't be reached, open the printer cover to access the cartridge area. You may be able to get a better hold of the paper jam in the cartridge area.
4. Remove the paper jam and make sure not to tear or leave any torn piece of paper in the printer.
When paper jam is clear, try to print
a document again to verify that the problem is fixed.
If problem continues, please contact Lexmark Technical Support Center for additional assistance.
Sep 01, 2011 | Lexmark All-in-One Printer with PictBridge
Mar 05, 2011 | Kyocera Fs-1300d Printer
Feb 15, 2011 | HP Photosmart 4180 All-in-One Printer
Jul 05, 2010 | HP LaserJet 3030 All-In-One Printer
Jul 05, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 09, 2010 | IBM Infoprint 1612 Express Printer
Oct 25, 2009 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
Jan 18, 2013 | HP DesignJet 450c InkJet Printer
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!