Battery indicator (on Pocket Loox 410) shows that the battery charge depletes rapidly. Replaced the battery. Charged the battery overnight. Battery charge led flashed continuosly. Removed charger and checked battery charge in system-> power. Battery 95% charged. Left it to charge for a while longer. Checked the battery charge again . Now down to 10 % ?!. It seems to get above 95% charge and then indicate that the battery is flat. Measured the battery voltage at different stages ogf the charge cycle . Measured 4.2V under no load even though the charge indicater shows anywhere from 2% to over 80%. Convinced that the battery is fully charged but that the charge indicator is faulty. Did a hard reset and tried again. same result. The unit goes into suspend mode when it indicates low and is not on charge -as per the manual - even though the battery is at 4.2v. When it indicated 95% I could use it ok.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
why dont U get access to 1 Esource ,i bought a backupbattery for my ipad from a retailer in the market,but on the case shows 1 Esource Technology,so i do think this backup battery made by them,and it is very good,
It depends on what you mean by charging overnight.
1. When you connect the charger, it shows on the phone that it's charging but after a while if you unplug the charger, it's still not charged: if it's the case, that means the battery is dead and needs to be replaced.
2. When you connect the charger, it doesn't show the phone charging: in this case it can be the charger brocken or the phone charge connector is faulty. you can verify that by moving the charger connector a little bit and see if it will start charging, if not you can try with another charger. if it doesn't charge even with another charger, at this time i will say for sure that the phone charge connector is faulty and needs a repair.
If you have the right charger with cable and can plug in at the bottom of the LOOX,then You can use the 710 WITHout removal battery (LiON). The internal backup battery
will charge then The internal backup battery is NiHm and will sometimes NOT recognized by WindowsMobile. P.lease check several times energy state in WindowsMobile
(green bar shows percentage). If you have craddle and charger you can try to charge removal battery in slot behind plastic shield.
If you not have the rigth charger try to lend a ASUS MyPal A serie (A632 aso) it will fit