Installing audio or image files on an expansion card
You can transfer audio and image files to an expansion card in your handheld. It's easy; just perform a HotSync operation after placing the files into the Install Tool. Here's how:
1. Insert an SD expansion card into your device.
2. On your desktop computer, launch Palm Desktop (even if you normally synchronize with another application).
3. Click the Install button.
4. At the top of the Install Tool window, make sure the correct user name is chosen from the pulldown menu.
5. Drag and drop the audio or image files from your hard drive into the Install Tool window.
6. You'll notice that the destination for the audio files will always be "Secure Digital card." You can install audio files only to an expansion card, and not to the device's internal memory.
7. Perform a HotSync operation.
8. Launch your handheld's third-party audio player and open songs from your expansion card, or launch your handheld's image viewer and open images from the card. Please refer to the audio player's or image viewer's documentation to learn how to do this (it varies from application to application).
Sep 07, 2005 |
Palm Tungsten T5 - Multilingual Handheld