Question about Computers & Internet
For details concerning gprs and stuff please refer the websit: http://cellone.in/cellone_msp.htm.
This provide datiled information for manual configuration. Please refer your handset manual to locate your configuration settings. plase reply if problem persists..
Posted on Mar 23, 2011
It is very simple Just call the BSNL customer care and aks them to provide you the GPRS setting for your Lava A10. They will give you the configuration.
Posted on Mar 24, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 20, 2011 | Nokia Classic 2700 Cell Phone
Jul 04, 2011 | Google Computers & Internet
May 31, 2011 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
May 09, 2011 | Computers & Internet
I saw 2 queries from youon Lava A10:
1) Your original Javasettings on Lava A10 is messed up and you need the settings again. Pls. find below the Java settings on A10:
Javaaudio: (Default is 4). You can select thelevel you want
Javavibration: (Default is ON). You can selectthe vibration "On" or "Off"
SelectSIM: (Default is SIM1). You can selectSIM1 or SIM2, depending on the SIM you want to use to launch the Javaapplication.
JavaSIM1 profile: Select your operator from thedrop down list.
JavaSIM2 profile: Select your operator from thedrop down list.
2) You want to know theway to do GPRS Settings.
- Ideally, as soon asyou insert any SIM card in the Lava A10 handset you should get the GPRSsettings from your operator in the form of an SMS. You can click on"Install" and the settings will be done automatically.
- But in case you do notget the settings automatically, you can call your operator and they will provideyou the necessary settings. The GPRS settings are operator specific. Lava A10is already registered with all the major operators in India, so will get the GPRSsettings without any problem.
- In case your problemis not solved by the above mentioned ways, than pls. let me know your Operatorname and your city. I will directly send you the GPRS settings directly.
You can reach me directlyon email@example.com any futher help.
Mar 15, 2011 | Cell Phones
Sep 05, 2010 | HTC Touch Viva Cell Phone
Jul 19, 2010 | Nokia Cell Phones
May 12, 2009 | LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Feb 19, 2009 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
351 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!