Question about Lenovo IdeaPad Y560 Laptop
I see that you want to connect a BigTV to your Y560 Laptop, I can give you a few details on what you can do to conenct a bBig TV to your Laptop.
- Your Y560 has an HDMI port on it and you can use HDMI to connect an LCD TV to your Y560 Laptop.
- In Windows7 lower right side of your task bar you will see the speaker icon right click on it and it will give you options, see below image.
- Click on Playback Devices
- You should see the sound window inside the window you will see a list of audio devices on your system, you should see your HDMI first on the List with a Picture of an LCD TV next possibly will be your speaker which is set as the Default device the last should be Realtek High Definition audio device.
- Right click on the HDMI and select set as Default Device once set as default device your HDMI video and audio should work but if you connected your Laptop to the TV before you changed this settings you will need to restart you Laptop for the changes to take effect on your system and also make sure that the input for your TV is also set to HDMI to make everytihng work.
- And if you will be going back to using you Laptop only you may need to go back to the sound window to set the speakers as your Default device to make the audio come out from your Laptop Speakers.
I hope that this will be of help regarding your concern, have a nica day.
Posted on Apr 10, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 10, 2013 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Sep 26, 2013 | Lenovo 11012137 Ideapad Y560 Laptop System...
Sep 26, 2013 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y560 Laptop
Jan 08, 2013 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y560 Laptop
Aug 08, 2011 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y560 Laptop
Jun 12, 2011 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y560 Laptop
Mar 19, 2011 | Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010
Mar 03, 2011 | IBM Computers & Internet
Jan 27, 2011 | Lenovo IdeaCentre B305 (40311RU) PC...
Sep 23, 2010 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y510 Notebook
Sep 06, 2012 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y560 Laptop
432 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: