You need to uninstall and the reinstall the software. DO NOT EVER POST YOUR SOFTWARE KEY'S AS NOW SOMEONE CAN HIJACK YOUR SOFTWARE. As soon as you uninstall the software, reinstall the software and enter the reg key. The rest is done through your internet connection to the F-Secure Registration Server.
Reinstalling F-Secure Internet Security
Summary This article describes how you can uninstall and reinstall the F-Secure Internet Security product.
Description Sometimes you can solve a persisting problem in the product by uninstalling and reinstalling the F-Secure product.
Uninstalling and reinstalling the product Before reinstalling F-Secure Internet Security, you must first uninstall the product. For uninstallation instructions of earlier versions of F-Secure Internet Security and F-Secure Anti-Virus, see article 2109 - Uninstalling F-Secure Internet Security/Anti-Virus
To uninstall the latest version of F-Secure Internet Security, do the following:
- Write down the subscription key of your product:
- Open F-Secure Internet Security.
- Click Settings > Other settings > Subscription .
- Write down the subscription key that is displayed on the screen.
- Uninstall the product:
- Do one of the following:
- In Windows XP, click Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs > Change/Remove .
- In Windows Vista, click Start > Control Panel > Uninstall a program > Uninstall/Change .
- In Windows 7, click Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features > Uninstall/Change .
- Restart your computer.
- Once your computer has restarted:
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Cleanup . The Select Drive box is displayed.
- Select the desired drive (C:) and click OK . The Disk cleanup for (C:) box is displayed.
- Select the Temporary Internet Files and Temporary Files check boxes and click OK . This will clear all unwanted files.
To reinstall the product, do one of the following:
- If you have the installation CD, reinstall the product from the CD.
- Download and reinstall the product as follows:
- Download the product from F-Secure website .
- Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation.
- During the installation, enter your subscription key when asked.
You can reinstall your F-Secure product by using the existing subscription key. Make sure that you are connected to the Internet before you enter the subscription key. You do not need to register again after reinstalling your F-Secure product.