Question about Canon PIXMA IP5200 InkJet Photo Printer
Here's How to Reset Canon IP2770 Error 5200:
1. The printer is turned off and plugged the power cord.
2. Press Resume button 2 seconds
then press the POWER button until the green light on (when pressing the POWER button, Resume button ... jgn released first)
3. Then release the RESUME button, but do not release the POWER button.
4. While the POWER button is still depressed, press the Resume button 5 times. Led will light turns green orange with the last glow orange. (do not be mistaken 4x because the printer will die completely, but it is temporary too) Then ...
5. Release both buttons simultaneously.
6. Led will blink briefly and then will glow GREEN.
7. And the computer will detect new hardware, just ignore ...
8. Press the POWER button, then the printer will die.
9. Press the POWER button again then the printer will flash and ... IP2770 Printer is ready to use
Posted on Mar 23, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 01, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 03, 2012 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
i am having canon pixma ip 2700 inkjet printer. it worked properly till. I got refilled both cartridge and fix it in my printer but the cartridge was not recognized. i had tried installing the cartridge many times and also tried switch off and on it again many times but the printer shows the same error that "An error occurred.Some ink cartridges cannot be recognized." and a message box is opened and it shows that "An ink cartridge is not installed properly.Open the printer's cover, make sure the ink cartridge is installed properly, and close the cover." help me to recover from this problem i can't afford to buy new cartridges. suggest me some ideas and procedures to
May 08, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 19, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 14, 2010 | Canon PIXMA IP5200 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA IP5200 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 26, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
1,019 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!