Question about Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I cant enter a name on my relationship status on facebook

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 7 Answers

You can't enter your own name, and you can't enter someone else's name either with out their approval.

Posted on Mar 23, 2011

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How do I add more family members to my facebook

To edit your family members go to your Facebook homepage.

Click on the "About" section. Next click on "Family and Relationships."

This category is on the grayed out list of about sections that are displayed on your about page.

You will see your relationship status, directly below that it should say "Family Members" and there should be a blue + with a dashed blue box around it.

Click that box and type in the name. Directly under this there is a drop down box that says "Choose Relationship."

Select the appropriate relationship and save your changes. That's it!

Apr 23, 2015 | Facebook Computers & Internet

2 Answers

Change relationship status on facebook

Open your FB page, on your picture, there will be an Edit button. Click on Family and Relationships. If you have a status there already, over to the right you will see and Edit button. That is where you will make changes. If you don't have a status, this is where you create one.

Mar 06, 2015 | Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

I've tried thatm it changed my status from single to im a relationship but when it asks for his name I put it in then when I hit send it doesn't do anything it acts like it's froze. It wont save it. Can...

Facebook Customer Support:
Phone Number: 1-650-543-4800
Average Wait: 12 minutes - 24 hours, 7 days

Suggest trying a new browser like Firefox or Google Chrome

Nov 11, 2014 | Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

I've changed my relationship status but when I add the person's name and hit send it won't save his name! It only shows I'm in a relationship Why won't it show who I'm in a relationship with?

Please try a different browser # Google Chrome/IE/Firefox/Opera

Or if you're on a mobile device/app try logging in from a PC and try updating your status :-)

Nov 11, 2014 | Cell Phones

1 Answer

How to change my Facebook info from engaged to single?

Hi Melissa,

You can update your relationship status on Facebook by doing the following:

  • Go to your profile and click Update Info
  • Scroll down to the Basic Information section, and click Edit next to Relationship Status
  • Choose your relationship status from the dropdown menu

You can find more information on the Facebook website.
Just visit:

Hope that helps!

Jul 28, 2014 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Need to change status on facebook

To edit your relationship status:
  1. Click the Edit Profile button on the top of your profile.
  2. Click on the Friends and Family box.
  3. Choose your relationship status from the drop-down menu. To add a partner, type their name into the open field. That person will receive a request to approve the relationship. If the request is accepted, that person's name will appear as a blue link on your profile.
  4. Save your changes.
  5. Good Luck

Sep 18, 2011 | Computers & Internet

2 Answers


Go to your privacy settings and remove him from your blocked list. Then go add as a friend and then in personal settings, change your relationship status to In a relationship with___

Aug 20, 2011 | Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

Can you tell me how to change my last name and relationship status?

you need to request change last name of yours and then facebook management will either approve it or not..make sure it is not too far to your name that was registered...
go to>account settings>click on change>it will give you the form that you need to fill up then 24hours for name change to take effect
regarding relationship status just go to profile>on the top right side click on the edit profile>then on the left side click on featured people then it will give you the form to fill up...dont forget to save changes after you change the relationships status
hope this helps and pls vote or rate this..thanks

Mar 21, 2011 | Facebook Computers & Internet

1 Answer

How do you change your relationship status once you accepted

Hi i'm Rain.
Ok I will need to know what web site are you referring to in order to help you.

Nov 24, 2009 | Lands Phones

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

42 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14161 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides