Question about Orion1934 19" TV
* Turn the volume down to 0
* Change to a blocked channel (where it asks for V-Chip password)
* On the TV (not from the remote) hold the volume down button
* (While holding volume on TV) hold the '0' key on the remote for between 2-10 seconds...
* The screen should unlock, and you should save no V-Chip restrictions.
You can now use your manual to find out how to set the restrictions you want."
Posted on Mar 23, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
If you have forgotten Windows login password then you can reset it by using windows password reset disk. If you don't have password reset disk then you can use stellar phoenix password recovery software to reset your password.
Nov 05, 2012 | Dell OptiPlex GX520 PC Desktop
Oct 04, 2012 | eMachines Computers & Internet
Aug 30, 2012 | Fujitsu Siemens LifeBook Computers &...
Aug 24, 2012 | Gateway MT6705 Notebook
Aug 18, 2012 | Dell Inspiron Mini 10v Netbook Computer
Jul 20, 2012 | HTC Cell Phones
Jul 12, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jun 24, 2012 | Computers & Internet
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: