Question about Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 14, 2014 | Epson TM-U220 Matrix Printer
Jul 26, 2010 | Brother MFC 8220 All-In-One Laser Printer
Jun 10, 2010 | Epson STYLUS CX3900 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 21, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 31, 2009 | Epson Stylus C64 InkJet Printer
Jul 25, 2009 | HP LaserJet P3005n Printer
Feb 18, 2009 | Lexmark X3470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 14, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 13, 2008 | HP OfficeJet V40 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I have seen your issue on the paper feed for your printer. Well, I am thumu from india-Hyderabad. I would like provide my solutions on the issue.
This issue could happen due to the following below causes:
1. If you are not using the recommended Paper type for your Printer
2. If you feeding the Paper incorrect.
3. if paper type selected in the Printer Properties and the paper type that are trying to feed are mismatched.
4. If there is an issue with Paper Feed Rollers of your Printer. Or some times, the issue could also happen if there is some dust on the paper feed rollers.
5. If there is an issue with Printer software might have got corrupted.
Try below solutions :
1. Check whether the issue happens with all applications or not.
If it happens with all applications, then we need to troubleshoot further or if it happens with Particular application like MS-word, then we need to check the Print settings.
2. Make sure that you are using Correct and recommended Paper type for Printing and same paper type is selected in the Printer Properties.
3. If the issue still happens, then please disconnect the Printer from Wall outlet and from Computer, try to clean the Printer paper feed rollers . Please look in to Manual or Instruction set that is given with Printer to clean Paper feed rollers.
If the issue still happens, then I suggest you to opt and go for online Chat Support for your Printer. They can help you with much more information.
For your convienience, I would like to provide you web link for Online Chat Support for Lexmark Printers.
Once if you open the web page please click on the chat Support . This will get you to live Chat Support agent.
I hope that this should resolve the issue for you.
You can mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further assistance on any issue. I'll be glad to help you.
Oct 02, 2007 | Lexmark X73 All-In-One InkJet Printer
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: