Question about Cisco ATA 187 Analog Telephone Adaptor ATA187-I1-A=
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: cisco asa5505 problem
You seem to have the last resort (o.o.o.o) set to VLAN1 which is set as an inside interface.
Is VLAN1 connected to the outside router or internet backbone?
If not, change the last resort to the outside Ethernet port.
Posted on May 09, 2008
Unlocking a Cisco 7940
1) Unplug the phone
2) Plug the phone back in while holding the # key
The phone will soon display “Reset key sequence detected”
3) After several lights flash press the following keys in order:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 * 0 #
4) The phone will then ask you if you want to save the network configurations:
Save network cfg? 1=yes 2=no
5) The phone will soon display “Factory reset initiated” and will continue
through the boot up process.
If that process fails to work for some reason there
is a second method.
Complete these steps:
Also see this link
Posted on Nov 25, 2008
SOURCE: KONCEPT CISCO
If that is going across a routed network, check all your routing configuration. A lot of 'one-way' calls are caused by incorrect routing.
Make sure that the subnets for each of the phones can get to each other, and if possible try putting them on the same subnet for a trial to make sure that works.
Hope that helps!
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 08, 2012 | Cisco 7945G IP Phone
PROBLEM SOLUTION :
1. Don't install software/drivers form the HP CD. If already done, uninstall them using setup.exe from this CD
2. Connect the psc2210 USB cable to the PC. Windows will load divers from Internet but will not be able to install two of them: "psc2200 Series" and " Hewlet Packard psc2200 Series ". Repair assistant will not be able to fix the problem either (probably the Windows 7 bug).
3. In the « Control Panel->Hardware and Sound services », activate "Device Manager" found under « Devices and Printers ».
4. Under « Other devices » look for « HP psc2200 Series » with a small « bulb » icon, bearing a yellow question mark. . Select « update driver » for this icon : Windows scans Internet and installs the related driver , followed by the message « Windows has successfully updated driver for your device HP psc2200 series »
5. In « Device Manager the «HP psc2200 series » now appears under « Imaging Devices ».
6. In the Control Panel, under « Devices->Printers and Faxes » the icon of the HP psc2200 series is now shown without the error warning. Clicking on this icon offers several choices, "Start scan" being one of them
Jan 14, 2011 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 19, 2010 | Cisco IP Communicator (SWIPCOMME1CH1)
Mar 04, 2010 | Grandstream HandyTone 486 ATA (HTATA486)
Jan 14, 2010 | Cisco 7940 IP Phone
Dec 09, 2009 | 3Com NBX 2102PE IP Phone
Apr 25, 2009 | Philips PSS110/17 MP3 Player
May 18, 2008 | Cisco 7910 IP Phone
Jun 08, 2011 | Cisco ATA 187 Analog Telephone Adaptor...
833 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: