Question about Uniden Cordless Phone
The procedure varies from model to model. Since you neglected to specify the model of your Uniden cordless system I can only suggest you select it from the list beginning here to download a copy of the manual.
Posted on May 28, 2012
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Press and hold down the announce button.
2. You will hear record announcement after the tone.
3. Once you hear record announcement after the tone continue holding the relase button and record your message.
4. When you are done recording release the release button.
5. To hear your recorded message press and hold the release button and release after you have heard your message.
6. If you are not pleased with your recorded message, repeat the steps obove.
Posted on Jan 17, 2008
SOURCE: DECT 6.0'
did it just start.. i would think you are having more of a hardware problem than software given that sound you are getting. if simple reset has failed to rectify that, then unit has to be physically inspected for damage.. call for service.
Posted on Aug 01, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 26, 2014 | Lands Phones
Sep 25, 2013 | Panasonic KX-TG6541 CORDLESS PHONE FOR...
Mar 30, 2011 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Mar 11, 2011 | Vtech 5.8GHz Analog Cordless Phone
Jan 02, 2011 | Vtech IP5850 Answering Machine
Oct 07, 2010 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Jun 06, 2010 | AT&T E580-2 Cordless Expansion Handset
Jun 19, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7630 Corded Phone
Dec 17, 2008 | AT&T Lands Phones
May 10, 2008 | GE 29888GE1 Digital Answering Machine
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!