Question about Casio Watches
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Casio HD wristwatch-4-button
1. Press lower-left button to enter hand-setting mode (you will see a H-S appear in the LCD)
2. Hold the upper-left button until the LCD starts to flash
3. Press the lower-right button to advance the minute needle by 20 seconds. You can also hold for high speed advance.
4. If you need to advance the time by a long way, and don't want to hold down the lower-right button, then press both the right buttons at the same time and the time will advance automatically. Pressing any button will then cause the advance to stop.
6. Once you have set the time, press the upper-left button.
7. To return to time-keeping mode, press the lower-left button.
Bloody complicated, but easy when you get use to it. I travel quite a bit and this really pisses me off when I have to change the time, especially so when the needle can only move clockwise.
Posted on Dec 05, 2007
Try this link it is a manual for the Casio telememo 30, Just copy and paste into new window.
Let me know if it helps!
Posted on Nov 06, 2008
For Casio Waveceptor:
( ) Button Reference
Set in correct order:
1) Hand Home Position
2) Digital Time Set
1) Hand Home Position:
Press and hold A and B for 5 seconds, Press A to move Second Hand to 12: position: (if not there). Press B to enter Hour/Min set mode. Press A to move both hands to 12: position. Hold A to move hands fast, Press A again to stop hands. All 3 hands are now at 12' oclock.
Press B to exit Hand Home Position mode and enter Timekeeping Mode.
2) Digital Time Set: (hands will self set when done)
Press and hold B for 5 seconds to enter setting mode.
Press A to advance current item or scroll through choices. Press B to set item and advance to next item.
<Order of Items to Set>
GMT Differential -> Daylight Savings auto/on/off -> Seconds -> Hour -> Minutes -> Year -> Month -> Day -> Day of week language -> Auto receive -> (back to Timekeeping Mode).
<Setting each Item>
GMT Differential: Press A untill your time zone is reached (E=eastern, C=central, M=mountain, P=pacific). Press B to set (advances to next item).
Daylight Savings: Press A untill desired DST mode is reached: ("At" auto, "On" after spring change, "Of" after fall change) Press B to set (advances to next item).
Repeat to set: Seconds (resets to :00), Hour, Minutes, Year, Month, Day, Day of Week Language, and Auto Receive (on/off).
For each item, Press A to advance, and B to set.
Pressing B to set last item exits Setting Mode and enters Timekeeping Mode. Hands advance to current time.
Posted on May 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 24, 2017 | Casio Watches
Mar 13, 2016 | Casio Watches
Jul 29, 2011 | Casio Classic LCF30-1B Watch for Women
Oct 31, 2010 | Watches
May 07, 2010 | Casio Wave Ceptor WV57HA-1AV Wrist Watch
Mar 15, 2010 | Casio Watches
May 10, 2009 | Casio Wave Ceptor WV57HA-1AV Wrist Watch
Nov 08, 2007 | Casio Wave Ceptor WV57HA-1AV Wrist Watch
May 28, 2007 | Citizen Skyhawk Eco-Drive JR306059F Wrist...
122 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!