Question about Hotpoint Dishwashers
Absolutly not your fault robert. nothing to do with salt atal. if its water flow problem could be a faulty flow meter in which case if ur dishwasher is under 28 days u can refuse a repair and demand a replacement.
hotpoint cal centre famous for their rudeness and i hear this complaint regulary about them. they will look for any way to blame you for breaking dishwasher. just be firm with them
Posted on Mar 22, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2014 | Dishwashers
1. Unscrew the cap from the salt container
anticlockwise, which is located on the right side of the
2. Load the salt into the container. Each time you may load 250g of salt, which can be used for 15
3. Fill the water into the salt container until a small amount of water comes out(it is very important
when you use it for the first time).
4. Screw the cap back carefully.
1. Load the salt before the beginning of wash cycle so as to prevent corrosion.
2. Load the salt when the salt indicator light in the control panel is illuminated.
3. Only use dishwasher salt.
Jul 19, 2011 | Kenwood KDW4TTSL Dishwasher
Sep 16, 2010 | Indesit 24 in. D63 Free-standing...
Feb 09, 2018 | LG 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Black
Mar 17, 2010 | Hotpoint 24 in. HDA2000Z Built-in...
Jul 09, 2009 | Frigidaire Dishwashers
May 26, 2008 | Dishwashers
Apr 02, 2008 | Dishwashers
Dec 17, 2007 | Miele 23 in. Novotronic G841 Built-In...
Mar 30, 2007 | Baumatic 18 in. BDW45.1 Built-in...
99 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: