Question about Washing Machines
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
more of the model number would help, but i can get them parts for you at www.whirlpoolpartssurplus.com feel free to give us a call
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
measure your dryer carefully and check with the dealer where you wish to purchase a machine, regarding
the stacking kit. It may work. They are general standard sized. Don't ry to gerry rig anything or you may have big problems. In your case I recommend using a well known SMALL appliance store that does theri own installations, so they will bring what they may need, but if yours works, they can still use it.Good Luck
Posted on Aug 13, 2008
To get the front off. (All screws look to be #2 Phillips Screws)
1. You have to unscrew (2) phillips screws from the back that holds the top on.
2. Slide the top off. (slide towards the back)
3. Then where the control panel is there is about 4-6 screws holding that plastic piece on, take those out this will allow you to pull the control panel up and out of the way.
4. At this point you can unscrew the 4-6 screws in the door area that holds the front of the washer on, once you unscrew those screws there is a tab that you have to lift the front over to pull the front off. This will allow you access to the locking mechanism.
5. There are only 2 screws holding te locking mechanism on.
Posted on Nov 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 05, 2015 | Amana NED7200TW Electric Dryer
Jul 13, 2013 | Amana NFW7200TW 3.5 Cu. Ft. Front Load...
May 22, 2012 | Amana NED7200TW Electric Dryer
Aug 21, 2011 | Amana NED7200TW Electric Dryer
Mar 23, 2008 | Bosch Axxis WFL 2060 Front Load Washer
919 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!