Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
This printer has a straight flow through path.
* Situate the printer so that you may clearly get to the back of the device.
* Open the rear door path and check for the presence of any paper in the path there.
* If none. Then you need to check the area around the fuser.
* Permit the printer to cool for several minutes.
* Release the side catches and open the top of the printer.
* pull out the cartridge.
* inspect the area around the fuser. You might see a paper jam there. Clear and reassemble.
Posted on Mar 22, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 25, 2012 | Xerox Phaser 3124 Printer
Apr 01, 2011 | Xerox DocuPrint C525A Laser Printer
Sep 14, 2010 | Xerox DocuPrint N2125 Laser Printer
Aug 30, 2009 | Xerox DocuPrint 203A Laser Printer
Aug 15, 2009 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 04, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 8400 Laser Printer
Sep 26, 2008 | Xerox Phaser 8200 Laser Printer
Sep 24, 2017 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!