Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
This printer has a straight flow through path.
* Situate the printer so that you may clearly get to the back of the device.
* Open the rear door path and check for the presence of any paper in the path there.
* If none. Then you need to check the area around the fuser.
* Permit the printer to cool for several minutes.
* Release the side catches and open the top of the printer.
* pull out the cartridge.
* inspect the area around the fuser. You might see a paper jam there. Clear and reassemble.
Posted on Mar 22, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 25, 2012 | Xerox Phaser 3124 Printer
Apr 01, 2011 | Xerox DocuPrint C525A Laser Printer
Sep 14, 2010 | Xerox DocuPrint N2125 Laser Printer
Aug 30, 2009 | Xerox DocuPrint 203A Laser Printer
Aug 15, 2009 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 04, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 8400 Laser Printer
Sep 26, 2008 | Xerox Phaser 8200 Laser Printer
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!