Question about Mozilla Firefox
Glad to HELP YOU!
All you have to do is:
# open Firefox
# in the newly opened page go TOOLS > OPTIONS
# there go on the first tab (GENERAL) and there you can set-up you HOME PAGE you can change
WHEN FIREFOX STARTS > HOW A BLANK PAGE
HOME PAGE > and input the current web page
or you can choose (by clicking on) USE CURRENT PAGES
Posted on Mar 22, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2014 | Google Gmail
Aug 23, 2012 | Mozilla Firefox
2. Pull down the "Tools" menu of Internet Explorer.
3. Select "Internet Options."
4. The "General" tab appears.
5. You'll see the "Home page" box at the top.
6. Click the "Use Current" button in that box.
7. Click "OK."
8. Close and open Internet Explorer. You should see your new home page.
Firefox for any operating systemChanging your home page in Firefox is easy. Just follow these steps:
1. Browse normally to the web page you want as your home page.
2. Pull down the "Tools" menu of Firefox.
3. Select "Options."
4. Click on the "General" tab, if it is not the first to appear.
5. You'll see the "Home Page" box at the top.
6. Click the "Use Current Page" button in that box.
7. Click "OK."
8. Close and open Firefox. You should see your new home page.
For Google chrome try this.
Aug 15, 2012 | Google Chrome
Aug 27, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Mar 30, 2011 | Mozilla Firefox
Feb 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 22, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 08, 2011 | Mozilla Firefox
Feb 01, 2010 | Dell OptiPlex GX260 Intel Desktop PC -...
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: