Question about Logitech Pure-Fi Elite High Performance Speaker System (980-000127)
I recently purchased a new Logitech Pure-Fi Elite speaker system. When my iPod is mounted in the system and I get an electric shock from the silver edging of my iPod - does anybody know why this is happening.
1. You get static charged , from your surrounding ,ie the couch or bed you are sitting in or the the chair you are one before you go and disconnect the ipod.
2. The Logitech is not properly grounded. Check for missing rubber pads below. Also check the earthing at the wallsocket where it is connected
Posted on Aug 03, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2011 | Logitech Pure-Fi Elite High Performance...
Dec 09, 2009 | Logitech Pure-Fi Elite High Performance...
Oct 26, 2009 | Logitech Pure-Fi Express Portable Speaker...
Jul 31, 2009 | Logitech Pure-Fi Elite High Performance...
Jun 28, 2009 | Logitech Pure-Fi Express Portable Speaker...
Jun 10, 2009 | Logitech Pure-Fi Anytime Premium Alarm...
Dec 25, 2008 | Logitech Pure-Fi Elite High Performance...
258 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: