Question about Kohler K-6350-7 Avatar single-control pullout kitchen sink faucet with leve

Open Question

I need to take the KOHLER Avatar K-6350 apart to replace O-rings. I was able to take it apart into 2 main pieces... not sure how to get into the HEART of the faucet - where the copper pipes go inside. I have all diagrams etc. Do not want to break it though :) Thank you, Gregory

Posted by on


5 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 494 Answers

SOURCE: I have a Kohler single-control kitchen faucet

Did you use water proof grease on the assembly?

Posted on Feb 14, 2010

  • 36 Answers

SOURCE: Can't remove the spout of

The "o" rings are swelled up and causing it to be frozen. After you remove faucet handle and Collar that holds main body on, you may put some penetrating oil like 3 in 1 oil around sides and wait 5 minutes, next it takes all elbow grease to try and twist and turn to break the "o" rings and free it up to remove. It has to be forced and may take some strength, but it will come up.

Posted on Sep 01, 2011

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: I have a kohler clairette kitchen faucet

I have exactly the same problem. did you ever come up with a solution?

Posted on Oct 06, 2011

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Will 3" sanitary pipe be sufficient for the kohler k3427 toilet?

Yes it should be fine, go to Kohlers website and check the rough-in dimensions to see what size the waste hole is on the toilet usually 2 3/8 to 21/2. If it says 3 inch you might just need an adapter ring.

Sep 20, 2014 | Kohler - Toilet - Two-piece - Highline -...

1 Answer

Leaking hot water seal

leaking around handle?Turn water off under sink.remove handle,cover plate,unscrew valve stem assembly,and turn the two pieces apart to expose o ring,and replace

Jan 27, 2011 | Kohler K-16109-4-CP Revival Kitchen Sink...

1 Answer

Kohler parts - plumber told me the ceramic ring in the faucet is broken- and that's why it is dripping. I am trying to piece out parts to fix myself on Kohler diagram - what is the ceramic ring called?...

hi, just had a quick look and the part you would have to source would be :78125 spline adapter. this is shown here...... the taps are washerless ceramic valves and pretty good quality, are they still covered under warranty as i would imagine that part is not cheap.

Jan 14, 2011 | Kohler FortĀ© Widespread Lavatory Faucet...

1 Answer

My Nokia 6350 is on vibrate and I can't get it to ring. How do I fix this problem?

My Nokia 6350 is on vibrate and I can't get it to ring. How do I fix this problem?

Aug 04, 2010 | Nokia 6350 Cell Phone

1 Answer


The flush seal is the rubber gasket between the tank and the bowl. You do not have one. So I am guessing you mean the wax ring on the floor?? They usually only get replaced when the toilet is changed, unless you spring a leak. Or are you talking about the flapper inside the tank that holds the water till the flush lever is pulled? Get a new flapper, if it is just the flapper you need, otherwise you will have to buy the whole thing, all these parts are available at the hardware store. I think it is held on by a couple screws in there, might just be a press fit, we don't see too many one piece toilets. And the wax ring is about $2, but the toilet has to be unbolted from the floor and water disconnected, clean off the old wax, put on the new ring, smoosh it back down and bolt it back it up. Don't for get the water line. Check to make sure you have no leaks. Hope this helps.

May 23, 2010 | Kohler K-3386-0 Rialto one-piece...

1 Answer

I have a Kohler faucet (K-15160). All of a sudden

Ours was purchased in 2002, I called Kohler 800 456 4537, followed the prompts and pressed 2 for technical help, still followed them for kitchen products and stuck with it until I reached a rep. I explained, the problem, they mentioned a O ring and lubrication was needed, I added that the mechanical bind I was feeling couldn't just be from a fouled O ring, they then added all of the valve internals to be sure.
should be here in 2 to 5 days all free of charge. Though it may have been better to replace the entire unit, they mentioned they would if this didn't take care of the problem. It was a pleasure to work with them.

May 19, 2010 | Kohler K-15160-7 Coralais single-control...

2 Answers

After the tank fills water contiues to flow thru

The fill valve needs replacement unless you can take the top off snd find out what is keeping it from closing. I had one I took apart for the same reason and found a piece of plastic in the valve seat. Good Luck, Ned

Nov 01, 2009 | Kohler K-11465-0 White Cimarron Comfort...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Kohler K-6350-7 Avatar single-control pullout kitchen sink faucet with leve Logo

Related Topics:

138 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Kohler Home Experts

john h

Level 3 Expert

14479 Answers

Tim Whalen

Level 3 Expert

3074 Answers


Level 3 Expert

4349 Answers

Are you a Kohler Home Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides