Question about American Standard Kitchen Faucet 6310 020 White Easy Touch Pull-Out Kitchen...

Open Question

How can I replace a culinaire 4147 cartridge - American Standard Kitchen Faucet 6310 020 White Easy Touch Pull-Out Kitchen...

Posted by Anonymous on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Clear memory for second user on blood pressure monitor

Try pressing the start stop buttons at the same time. If this is not correct you can call toll free for tech assistance, here is the number:Toll Free Help Line: 1-800-568-4147

Aug 15, 2016 | Microlife Health & Beauty

1 Answer

What have I ordered and when did I order it. My acce # is 4147 4001 2468 7367

not on this page
contact the supplier or the company that took your money and ask them

Nov 28, 2015 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Had a new hardrive

Serial : 1330-1800-5141-4335-5864-7292
Activation number : 0223-4147-5607-9690-7749-5590-4895
Activation type : Normal
what is authorization code?????
,thanks a lot

Nov 06, 2013 | Adobe Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I missplaced my manual and don't remember how to set it. What numbers should I be looking for so I will know if my blood pressure is normal or high

Their site list a manual for the 3AC1-PC here. If this is not compatible with yours, contact MicroLife directly:

Toll Free: 1-800-568-4147 for blood pressure and thermometer support.

Toll Free: 1-888-934-1839 for peak flow meter.


You can reach customer service 8am - 8pm, Monday - Friday, (Eastern Standard Time)

I hope this helps!

Feb 05, 2013 | Microlife 3AC1 AP Premium Blood Pressure...

1 Answer

Trying to find a replacement for my 12

Do you want to replace your old chicago forge 12"? You can get a replacement from where you bought the old one. If it's not under warranty, prepare the bucks for it.

Aug 22, 2012 | 3M Saws

1 Answer

I have a am standard culinaire kitchen faucet. how do i take it apart to replace the spout o-ring pt number 4233.601

Here is a link to american standard,I could not find your model.Most lowes or home depot stores have a replacement cartridge.

Just shut off your incoming water before you take it apart.Usually you will need a pair of pliers a phillips screw driver and a set of allen wrenches.

May 06, 2011 | American Standard 4233.601.068 Culinaire...

1 Answer

I have been getting high readings my doctor readingd are a lot,lower

Blood pressure monitors can frequently become uncalibrated. First make sure that your batteries are fresh since one's running low on a charge can give faulty readings. If this doesn't help, contact the manufacturer, they recommend calling them at 1-800-568-4147 every couple years to arrange for an accuracy test. Page 20 of their manual should help a bit more.

Mar 12, 2011 | Microlife 3MQ1 Blood Pressure Monitor

Not finding what you are looking for?
American Standard Kitchen Faucet 6310 020 White Easy Touch Pull-Out Kitchen... Logo

Related Topics:

47 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top American Standard Plumbing Experts

john h

Level 3 Expert

16317 Answers

Steve Wood Plumbing...
Steve Wood Plumbing...

Level 1 Expert

21 Answers


Level 3 Expert

4354 Answers

Are you an American Standard Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides