Question about JVC Audio Players & Recorders
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If it has numbered buttons,usually 1-6,you just have to get the station you want to preset and hold the numbered button down for a few seconds(until you hear music again).
Posted on Jul 30, 2010
To set individual presets:
1. tune to the station you want as a preset
2. hold down the number (ie "1") on the remote until the number blinks on the system
3. repeat for all other stations
press the number on the remote to tune to your preset
this is very similar to setting the presets on my car radio
Posted on Feb 04, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2012 | JVC KD-S26
Jul 28, 2011 | JVC Audio Players & Recorders
May 06, 2011 | Milwaukee Tool 49-24-0200 AM/FM Radio
Jul 30, 2010 | JVC FS-2000 Shelf System
Jul 13, 2010 | JVC KD-SX650 CD Player
May 04, 2009 | JVC FS-D88 Shelf System
Aug 25, 2008 | JVC AM FM CD DET FACE CAR STEREO
I also had some problems to figure out how to set the time, but here is the sollution i came up with:
1. Press "Clock/Timer" until a clock and "on" starts to flash in the display.
2. Turn the "volume/caleido jog" to choose which function you want to set (alarm on/alarm off/time).
3. Press "clock/timer" again.
4. Change time with the volume wheel.
5. Press "clock/timer" when you are finished.
Apr 10, 2007 | JVC RC-QN2 Cassette/CD Boombox
Aug 11, 2005 | JVC FS-2000 Shelf System
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!