Here is a full list of the codes, however, not all of them are used popularly. The list at the end are the more common ones.
- 10-1- Receiving Poorly
- 10-2- Receiving Well
- 10-3- Stop Transmitting
- 10-4- Ok, Message Received
- 10-5- Relay Message
- 10-6- Busy, Stand By
- 10-7- Out of Service, Leaving Air
- 10-8- In Service, subject to call
- 10-9- Repeat Message
- 10-10- Transmission Completed, Standing By
- 10-11- Talking too Rapidly
- 10-12- Visitors Present
- 10-13- Advise weather/road conditions
- 10-16- Make Pickup at...
- 10-17- Urgent Business
- 10-18- Anything for us?
- 10-19- Nothing for you, return to base
- 10-20- My Location is ......... or What's your Location?
- 10-21- Call by Telephone
- 10-22- Report in Person too ......
- 10-23- Stand by
- 10-24- Completed last assignment
- 10-25- Can you Contact .......
- 10-26- Disregard Last Information/Cancel Last Message/Ignore
- 10-27- I am moving to Channel ......
- 10-28- Identify your station
- 10-29- Time is up for contact
- 10-30- Does not conform to FCC Rules
- 10-32- I will give you a radio check
- 10-33- Emergency Traffic at this station
- 10-34- Trouble at this station, help needed
- 10-35- Confidential Information
- 10-36- Correct Time is .........
- 10-38- Ambulance needed at .........
- 10-39- Your message delivered
- 10-41- Please tune to channel ........
- 10-42- Traffic Accident at ..........
- 10-43- Traffic tieup at .........
- 10-44- I have a message for you (or .........)
- 10-45- All units within range please report
- 10-50- Break Channel
- 10-62- Unable to copy, use phone
- 10-62sl- unable to copy on AM, use Sideband - Lower (not an official code)
- 10-62su- unable to copy on AM, use Sideband - Upper (not an official code)
- 10-65- Awaiting your next message/assignment
- 10-67- All units comply
- 10-70- Fire at .......
- 10-73- Speed Trap at ............
- 10-75 -You are causing interference
- 10-77 -Negative Contact
- 10-84 -My telephone number is .........
- 10-85 -My address is ...........
- 10-91 -Talk closer to the Mike
- 10-92 -Your transmitter is out of adjustment
- 10-93 -Check my frequency on this channel
- 10-94 -Please give me a long count
- 10-95 -Transmit dead carrier for 5 sec.
- 10-99 -Mission completed, all units secure
- 10-100 - Need to go to Bathroom
- 10-200 - Police needed at ..........
. The common ones that are wellworth knowing are
Out of Service, Leaving Air (you're going off the air)
In Service, subject to call (you're back on the air)
Transmission Completed, Standing By (you'll be listening)
Location, 'What's your 10-20?'
Toilet, 'I'm going 10-100'
I am more than happy to answer
any other questions you may have about it, just give me a hoy :) If you
are still unsure, or have problems, then before you give a rating for this advice, please
get back to me and we can try some more things.
Thanks for using FixYa, If you consider the advice I have given you
as sound, a FixYa rating is a great reward for my efforts to help