Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
dvd model SD-270EKB
1.power on dvd
2.open disk tray
3.while tray is open press 98790
the last number zero represents all regions unlocked.
Posted on Dec 26, 2008
1. Remove disc from tray.
2. Switch off player and unplug from mains.
3. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect mains.
4. Turn on player with remote. Wait for player to finish loading and display 'no disc'.
5. Press enter on remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
7. Press enter on the remote. Player will automatically shut off.
8. Turn player on.
9. turn off.
10. Turn player off then on again.
11. Player is now region-free.
My brother did this on his ht-z310 and other than I think maybe the traty not openin g when it said it worked fine and his player is now region free.
I got this btw from:
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2011 | LG RC185 DVD Recorder/VCR
Feb 20, 2011 | Toshiba MW30G71 30 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Feb 02, 2011 | Toshiba SD-V392 DVD Player/VCR
Feb 02, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jan 05, 2011 | LG RC897T DVD Recorder/VCR Combo
REGION UNLOCK CODE
When i bought this it said multi-region but its not. To unlock it to play all regions turn on the dvd player open the disc tray and then enter 98790. It will now change to region 0 making it able to watch all regions.
Hope that helps.
Nov 17, 2010 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Dec 26, 2008 | Televison & Video
Aug 22, 2008 | Toshiba HD-E1 DVD Player
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!