Try to mount TV to the wall and need to release the TV stand
To Display your LCD TV using a Wall Bracket:
If you decide to wall mount your LCD TV, always use a ULlisted
wall bracket appropriate for the size and weight of the
38.6 lbs (17.5 kg)
37HL17: 46.3 lbs (21.0 kg)
42HL17: 59.5 lbs (27.0 kg)
1) CAUTION: Two people are required for installation.
2) Unplug and remove any cables and/or other component
connectors from the rear of the TV.
3) Follow the instructions provided with your wall bracket.
Before proceeding, make sure the appropriate bracket(s) are
attached to the wall and the back of the TV as described in the
instructions provided with the wall bracket.
4) After attaching the appropriate bracket(s) to the wall and the
back of the TV, remove the pedestal stand from the TV as
Removing the Pedestal Stand
1) Carefully lay the front of the unit face down on a flat,
cushioned surface such as a quilt or blanket. Leave the stand
protruding over the edge of the surface.
Note: Extreme care should always be used when removing
the pedestal stand to avoid damage to the LCD panel.
2) Remove the jack pack cover on the back of the TV to expose
the pedestal stand screws. The jack pack cover can be removed
3) Remove the five screws. This will
allow removal of the pedestal stand.
4) Once you have removed all five screws holding the pedestal
stand in place, remove the pedestal stand from the TV by
sliding the pedestal stand away from the TV.
Sep 28, 2009 |
Toshiba REGZA 32WLG66 32 in. Television