Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
That should link you to the drivers for your usb capture card. I believe the category you must select is "USB Video & Audio Grabber". Make sure you choose the correct model. The directions should be pretty straightforward to follow. If you can't find the directions, I've posted them below.
• Download the DC60+ Video grabber with audio drivers and utilities file to your computer.
• Unzip this file to a directory you will remember, such as DC60+.
• Uninstall the old drivers for Video adapter with audio from your computer at first, and leave your DC60+ Video grabber with audio plugged into your PC or laptop.
• Run setup.exe, from the directory file.
• Plug DC60+ Video grabber with audio into your PC or laptop, and click "OK" or "Next" to update the latest drivers. Please find the installation step through Quick Installation Guide or Software and driver CD.
Name: dc60+ driver.rar
Posted on Mar 22, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 30, 2016 | Universal EasyCAP USB 2.0 Audio/Video...
Mar 26, 2015 | Universal EasyCAP USB 2.0 Audio/Video...
Jun 28, 2014 | Universal EasyCAP USB 2.0 Audio/Video...
May 13, 2014 | DekCell EasyCap USB 20 Video Capture...
Jan 13, 2012 | DekCell EasyCap USB 20 Video Capture...
Sep 03, 2011 | DekCell EasyCap USB 20 Video Capture...
Nov 10, 2010 | DekCell EasyCap USB 20 Video Capture...
Aug 05, 2010 | DekCell EasyCap USB 20 Video Capture...
1,823 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: