Question about LG Televison & Video
If you replace the DLP lamp out of your Zenith or LG, you will need to reset the counter...otherwise you may get an annoying reminder every few days if you're surpassed the predetermined hour mark.
Ensure the TV is powered on.
1) Press and HOLD the MENU button on the TV
2) Press and HOLD the MENU button on your REMOTE
(hold both these until the service menu pops up 5-10 secs max.)
3) Let go of the REMOTE button first, then release the button on the TV
4) Press and HOLD the ENTER (or OK) button on the TV
5) Press and HOLD the MUTE button on the REMOTE
(hold both until the LAMP LIFE HOURS appears on the screen)
6) Let go of the REMOTE button first, then release the button on the TV
We suggest writing your lamp hours on a piece of masking tape and taping it to the back the TV for future reference.
7) To reset the lamp counter, press SELECT (or the button in the middle of the direction arrow buttons). Hit SELECT a second time to confirm clearing the lamp counter
For certain models, you might have to tweak these steps slightly...
Posted on Mar 22, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 28, 2012 | HP Officejet 4355 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 29, 2011 | Sharp AR-5316 Advanced Digital Imager...
May 17, 2011 | Optoma MovieTime DV10 Multimedia Projector
Apr 02, 2009 | LG RU-52SZ30 52" Rear Projection...
Mar 09, 2009 | Sony KDF46E2000 46" Projection HDTV
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: