Question about Google Chrome
Here a step on how to fix this error.
1. Go to: C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application
2. Right Click on Chrome.exe and select Properties.
3. Open the Compatibility Tab.
4. Check = Run this program in compatibility mode for:
5. Choose your OS. then Click apply and OK!
See image below.
Please rate this if it's helpful.
Thanks & Regards,
Posted on Mar 22, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 24, 2011 | Google Chrome
Mar 23, 2011 | Google Chrome
Feb 10, 2011 | Google Chrome
Feb 06, 2011 | Google Chrome
Sep 02, 2010 | Google Chrome
Aug 30, 2010 | Chrome 08 Giro Bad Lieutenant Snowboard...
331 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: