Question about Computers & Internet
The following steps explain how to change computer language to English in Windows XP.
1. Open Control Panel and double click on the Regional and Language Options icon.
2. In the first tab, Regional Options, select English (US), English (UK), or any other English (there are many versions of English pre-loaded) as per your wish. The option is available in the first drop down list under Standards and Formats (see Fig 1). You may also click the Customize button next to the drop down to customize the format of date, time, currency etc.
3. Click on the next tab, Languages and then click the button labeled Details. In the Text Services and Input Languages dialog box, you can see all the installed languages. Select English in the list of available languages under Default Language Settings (Fig 2).
4. To create a keyboard shortcut for switching among installed languages, use the Key Settings under Preferences (Fig 3). Please note that you can also use the Language bar to switch among languages. Click OK to close the dialog box.
5. To set English as the default language for the particular user account, click on the Advanced tab of Regional and Language Options dialog box. Make sure English is being displayed in the drop down box and check the last option in the dialog box (See Fig 4).
6. Click OK to close the dialog box and logoff for the settings to take effect.
Read more: http://www.brighthub.com/computing/windows-platform/articles/46362.aspx#ixzz1HJ2GSGTU
Posted on Mar 22, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 23, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 27, 2010 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Jul 29, 2009 | ASUS Eee 4G Notebook
Jun 27, 2009 | i-mate JAM Pocket PC
Mar 30, 2009 | i-mate Jama 101 Smartphone
Jan 16, 2009 | i-mate JAM Pocket PC
Dec 28, 2008 | i-mate JAM Pocket PC
Aug 28, 2008 | i-mate JAM Pocket PC
218 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: