- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hope this helps.... Your monitor has an inverter issue. You know it's an inverter problem when:
1. Your monitor starts normally and displays the startup/desktop screen for a while.
2. Then it suddenly goes off, leaving a blank (black) screen or a very dim display.
The picture board on your monitor is bad, since it goes
off after few seconds and the power led or button is on, it means the
board of your monitor has developed fault.
The best thing for you
do now is to take the monitor to a local repairer or service center
within your vicinity
to help with the replacement of the picture board
because the fault is not something you can fix yourself, in order not to
Hi my name is Rain.
Ok so that im clear on the problem. your monitor will come on but in a matter of seconds it goes to a black screen?
If this is the problem. The answers you seek will most likely
be in your video card.
Try this test:
Unplug monitor from the computer.
Turn on monitor .
Look for monitor self test screen.
If you see the monitors self test screen then your problem indeed is
the video card . You will need to replace the video card inside of the computer.
Sounds like a bad solder joint on the printed circuit board. Once it heats up then it no longer makes good contact and the monitor goes black until it cools down and makes contact again. You could resolder it if you knew where it was but monitors are dangerous to go playing around with as they can hold very high charges of electricity in their capacitors that are very dangerous. It's a throw away world. Go buy a new one.
1. Video Driver (download the latest video driver for the video maker) 2. Wrong resolution is being used. try step 3 3. Use a lower one 800x600 or 640x480 4. Monitor can't handle the Video Card set to the max try step 3 5. Video Card is faulty (replace it)
Sometimes this is due to graphics cards, but most of the time it is due to drivers. If it does not happen when you are using your PC for other things the problem probably just lies with the graphic card, driver, and this particular game or any game similar. Drivers are the most notorious! Check your requirements on the game for graphics cards recommendations! Let me know!