Question about Computers & Internet
You need to set or choose the Windows XP power scheme according to the way you want it.
1. on the desktop, click on start at the bottom left of the screen
2. on the pop-up window, click on Control Panel
3. in Control Panel window, double click on Power Options
4. in Power Options Properties window
5. under Power schemes, click on v for a list to select the appropriate power scheme.
6. under Settings for power scheme selected, customize as necessary and then click Save As...
7. click Advanced tab
8. select desired Power buttons action ... close lid, press power button, press sleep button
9. click Hibernate tab
10. under Hibernate, if required, click the check-box to toggle the Enable hibernation
11. click OK to exit Power Options Properties
Posted on Mar 22, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2014 | HP Mini 210-1030NR Netbook
Oct 21, 2013 | HEWLETT-PACKARD HP Mini-Notebook...
Oct 10, 2012 | HP Compaq nx8220 Notebook
May 31, 2011 | HP Mini 1000 Netbook
May 03, 2011 | HP Mini 2140 Notebook
Jan 11, 2011 | HP Mini 1120NR PC Notebook
Apr 09, 2017 | HP Mini 1120NR PC Notebook
Jan 22, 2010 | HP Mini 1000 Netbook
Oct 25, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 20, 2018 | Sun Computers & Internet
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!