Question about Belkin Computers & Internet
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Where do I find the
If you have installed your router, and have a computer connected to it through one of the wired ports, you can follow these steps to find your WEP or WPA key.
Open a web browser of your choice, and in the address bar type in "192.168.2.1" (without the quotation marks).
Select "Login" from the upper right corner of the screen. Unless you have changed the administrator password, you can just click on the submit button.
Look under the "Wireless" heading on the left side of the page. There will be a selection for Security, which will contain the WEP or WPA settings. The numbers/letters in the boxes is your key.
Posted on Feb 01, 2011
To setup a wireless password/security for your Belkin router you need to use a wired computer to do the configuration settings.
1. Open a Web Browser (IE, Firefox etc.) on the wired computer.
2. In the address bar of the browser type http://192.168.2.1 and press Enter.
3. Click Login in the upper right-hand corner of the page. The router does not ship with a password, so just click Submit. (Enter your password if you have setup any.
4. Click on Security in the left hand column under Wireless.
5. Select WPA-PSK (no server) from the Security Mode section.
6. Enter your Pre-shared Key (this will be your wireless password).
7. 7. Click on Apply Changes.
Your wireless network is now secured.
Posted on Feb 11, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 16, 2011 | Belkin Computers & Internet
Mar 25, 2011 | Belkin (F5D7633UK4A) Wireless Router
Feb 11, 2011 | Belkin Basic Wireless Router
Aug 24, 2010 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Apr 29, 2010 | Belkin N1 Wireless USB 2.0 Network Adapter...
Jun 04, 2009 | Belkin (F5D5231-4) Router
Dec 30, 2008 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Dec 26, 2008 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Nov 30, 2008 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
May 08, 2008 | Zoom X6 (5590) DSL Modem (55900003)
Jan 03, 2018 | Belkin Computers & Internet
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: