Question about Nokia BH-904 Bluetooth Headset
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
How to connect bluetooth headset Nokia BH-503 with Windows 7
I try to use bluetooth headset with my laptop(Dell Latitude E6500) but I can't find device Nokia BH-503 in my bluetooth searching windows.
Many people found this problem. How to fix it? I think this problem is human error or device manual not cover,how to use device with computer and laptop.
if you want to find your bluetooth devices when you search bluetooth devices from your computer.
- Turn off bluetooth headset.
- Start add bluetooth devices function from your computer for search bluetooth devices.
- Hold call button on Nokia BH-503 untill the light blue and red blink (not only light bule blink).
- You will see Nokia Bluetooth BH-503 in your searching window.
- select Nokia BH-503 device and click "Next" for connect the device
- wait for windows find and install driver.If can't found driver let to check it in this web -->>>http://blog.komeil.com/2009/05/installing-bluetooth-headset-in-windows.html
Posted on Jun 01, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2012 | Nokia BH-503 Bluetooth Headset
Apr 23, 2012 | Nokia BH-905I Bluetooth Headset
Nov 15, 2011 | Nokia BH-503 Bluetooth Headset
Jul 15, 2011 | Nokia BH-503 Bluetooth Headset
Jul 10, 2011 | Nokia Cell Phones
Jul 02, 2011 | Nokia BH-503 Bluetooth Headset
Mar 09, 2011 | Nokia BH-214 Bluetooth Stereo Headset
Feb 26, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 05, 2011 | Cell Phones
Nov 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 16, 2012 | Nokia BH-904 Bluetooth Headset
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: