Question about Macromedia Computers & Internet
Unistall of revisions of Shockwave. Restart computer. Reinstall latest version.
Posted on Mar 22, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
> First of all uninstall AdobeFlash player Active X and plug-in and reinstall it. By un-installingapplications there may be left some traces in the registry. These traces laterinterfere and make it difficult for the browsers to properly display videocontent on your system. That's why it is recommended to remove the Adobe FlashPlayer through control panel.
Here is how you can do that:
1. Start '' Control Panel '' Add orRemove Programs
2. Select Adobe Flash Player.
3. Remove from your computer. > If problem persists thenproblem could be in your sound drivers. 1. Right Click on Computer on thedesktop.
2. Select Properties '' Hardware '' Device Manager.
3. Note down the name of the device.
4. Uninstall it.
5. Reboot your machine. Windows 7 and Vista would automatically download andreinstall the sound driver. > After this step, scan andrepair registry errors with recommended registry cleaner and PC optimizersoftware such as Reginout cleaner.
Posted on Jul 07, 2011
its the issue with your shockwave flash player. first uninstall it, clean your computer registry and flash errors through reignout and then reinstall the flash plugin. here is the procedure given to do this: http://ezinearticles.com/?Shockwave-Flash-Crash---Learn-Easy-Fix-For-Shockwave-Flash-Crash-in-Your-Internet-Browser&id=3994780
Posted on Jul 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2013 | Google Chrome
Jul 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 28, 2011 | Google Chrome
Apr 16, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 10, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 16, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: