WHEN I TURN MY CAMERA ON IT SAYS HIGH CAMERA TEMPERATURE CAMERA WILL BE TURNED OFF. I CALLED KODAK TECH SUPPORT AND THEY SAID TO BUY A NEW BATTERY FOR IT. THAT DID NOT WORK. PLEASE HELP.
Camera only comes on for about 5 secs and shows the same message. There isnt enough time to use the menu before it shuts down.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The high voltage for the flash is on the power board. The capacitor charges for the flash. This isn't really fixable and could be dangerous to try fixing it as the voltage is in the 20,000 volt range. Suggest selling it on Ebay for parts. Most for parts sell for $25
It could have something to do with the batteries/ battery compartment: 1. Make sure you will install a new or fully charged battery/batteries into your camera. Please use lithium batteries Ni-Mh or rechargeable Batteries (2000 M.Amp or higher). 2. Clean the battery contacts. a. Remove the battery/batteries and the memory card from your camera, then wipe the battery contacts with a soft, clean cloth. b. Reinstall the battery/batteries into your camera 3. Turn on your camera without the memory card. (If it works then it?s your memory card that is faulty)