Question about Epson Stylus Photo R220 InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: epson stylus photo r220
Open the printer Properties, Under quality there should be a box
that you can check (print in greyscale) or (print in black & white).
You have to remembe to uncheck to print in color.
Posted on Feb 05, 2008
Use this link to go to the relevant page of Epson website.
Select your operating system
Select the driver for windows vista.
and download and install. Hope this will help
Posted on Aug 27, 2009
I hope this will help you :)
* Green Power light flashes- The printer is receiving a print job, replacing an ink cartridge, charging ink, or cleaning the print head.
* RED paper light is On- If the CD/DVD try guide is open, close the CD/DVD tray guide, load paper, then press the paper button. Your paper ran out or multiple sheets loaded at the same time . Load paper and press the paper butoon to resume printing.
* RED paper light flashes- Paper is jammed in the printer. Press the paper button to eject the jammed paper. If the light is still flashing , open the cover and remove all paper, including any jammed or torn pieces. Then reload paper and press the paper button to continue printing.
* RED Ink Light Flashes - One or more cartridges are low on ink. Check the message that appears on your screen to determine which cartridge is low, or follow the instructions in " Checking the Ink Supply". Make sure you have a replacement cartridge.
* RED Ink Light is ON- One or more cartridges are out of ink or not installed. If you have just installed a new cartridge, it may be incomaptible with the printer or incorrectly installed. Reinstall it or replace it with the correct cartridge
* RED Ink and RED paper lights flash alternately- The CD/DVD tray guide was left open when you turned on the printer or when printing on paper. Just simply close it/
* Green Power Light is Off; RED paperand RED Ink Lights flashing- Paper may be blocking movement of the print head. Turn off the printer, then open the cover and remove any jammed paper or other foreign objects. Turn the printer back on again. Or it may have an internal error. Turn off the printer, wait a few seconds, then turn it on again.
Posted on Jul 06, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 06, 2011 | Epson Stylus Photo R220 InkJet Printer
Feb 05, 2011 | Epson Stylus Photo R220 InkJet Printer
Feb 02, 2010 | Epson Stylus Photo R220 InkJet Printer
Nov 10, 2009 | Epson STYLUS R230 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 23, 2009 | Epson Stylus R220 Photo Printer
Mar 11, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo R220 InkJet Printer
Nov 22, 2007 | Epson Stylus Photo R220 InkJet Printer
181 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!