Question about D-Link RangeBooster G WBR-2310 Wireless Router (WBR2310)
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Shut down any programs that are running on your computer at
2. Make sure you have the following items at the computer that is now
directly connected to the cable or DSL modem. DO NOT CONNECT THE
ROUTER AT THIS TIME.
• The Easy Install Wizard CD-ROM
• The Router
• The Router power supply
• Category 5 networking cable
• This Quick Installation Guide
3. Turn off any firewall or Internet connection sharing software on
4. Insert the Easy Install Wizard software CD into your CD-ROM drive.
The Easy Install Wizard screen will automatically appear on your
screen within 15 seconds. If it does not, select your CD-ROM drive
from "My Computer" and double-click on the file named "Setup" on
5. Turn on your cable or DSL modem by reconnecting the power supply to The Wizard will take you through the completion of the process.
6. Before plugging the power cord into the Router, plug the cord into the
wall, then plug the cord into the Router's power jack.
7. Verify that your modem is connected to the Router by checking the
lights on the front of the Router. The green light labeled "WAN" should
be ON if your modem is connected correctly to the Router. If it is not,
recheck your connections.
8. Verify that your computer is connected properly to the Router by
checking the lights labeled "LAN 1,2,3,4". The light which corresponds
to the numbered port that you connected your computer to should
to the numbered port that you connected your computer to should be
ON if your computer is connected properly.
The Wizard will take you through the completion of the process.
Mar 12, 2011 | Gateway Belkin 54g Wireless DSL/Cable...
Apr 20, 2010 | D-Link DIR-855 Wireless Router
Feb 02, 2010 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
Nov 17, 2009 | D-Link 802.11g Wireless Router WBR-1310...
Oct 30, 2009 | NetGear WNR2000 Wireless Router
Feb 17, 2009 | Belkin N Wireless Modem-Router F5D8633au4A
Feb 12, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Sep 06, 2008 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Aug 21, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Aug 31, 2007 | Dell TrueMobile 1184 Wireless Broadband...
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: