Question about Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Hold down WAVE/SET for about 2 seconds to enter the setting mode.
2. The time zone and DST (Daylight Savings Time) blink. Press + to select your time zone. Press - to turn DST On or Off. The default setings are PST and DST On.
3. Press WAVE/SET again to confirm the setting and enter the year setting mode.
4. The year digits blink. Press + or - to select the year.
5. Press WAVE/SET to confirm the year setting and enter date setting mode.
6. The date digits blink, press + or - to select the time.
7. Press WAVE/SET to confirm the date and enter time setting mode.
8. The time digits blink, press + or - to select the time.
9. Press WAVE/SET to confirm time setting and enter the clock and temperature setting.
10. The time format and temperature blink. Press + to select between 12Hr and 24Hr format. Press - to select between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
11. Press WAVE/SET to confirm whole setting.
SIGNAL: To aquire the signal for the first time, place the clock near a window facing Fort Collins, CO. If it fails, it will try again every 3 hours.
I hope this helps. I work for radioshack and i had a few extra minutes while at work.
Posted on Apr 30, 2009
Look at the bottom right of the back of the clock and find the "M Set" button. Simply hold it down and the clock will move (very slowly). When it gets to the correct time, let go of the button. After that, the radio controlled shoul dcontrol should correct any minor differences in time.
Posted on Aug 11, 2009
to Change the Time Zone
Press and hold the “-“ button for 3 seconds the letter P will appear where the seconds are than press and release the “-“ button until the correct letter for your time zone appears. The four time zones are P is Pacific, M is Mountain, C is Central and E is Eastern Time zone. Press the SET button to confirm or leave the setting to confirm and exit automatically.
Posted on Nov 14, 2009
Setting timezone: Enter alarm time preview, by pressing "Mode". Press "Adjust" to change time zone.
Setting time: When previewing time, press and hold "Alarm on/off" Until time blinks. Press "Adjust" to change time; Press "Alarm on/off" to change to minutes, ect. Press "Mode" when done.
Posted on Mar 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2017 | Home
Jun 26, 2014 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Nov 11, 2011 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Dec 30, 2010 | Sangean RCR-22 Clock Radio
Aug 04, 2010 | Honeywell RC182WR Atomic Alarm Clock - Red
Jul 02, 2010 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Mar 21, 2010 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Mar 17, 2010 | SkyScan 86742 Digital Atomic Wall Clock
Feb 13, 2010 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!