Question about Lexmark E250dn Laser Printer
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2014 | Epson Stylus 1400 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 22, 2012 | Lexmark Pro 715 All-in-One Printer
This printer has capability to print on labels. Here are some tips when printing on labels:
· Use labels designed specifically for laser printers. Check with the manufacturer or vendor to verify that the labels can withstand temperatures up to 210°C (410°F) without sealing, excessive curling, wrinkling, or releasing hazardous emissions.
· Labels can be printed at a higher fusing temperature up to 220°C (428°F) if Label Weight is set to Heavy.
· Select this setting using the Embedded Web Server, or from the printer control panel Paper menu. Label adhesives, face sheet (printable stock), and topcoats can withstand up to 25-psi (172-kPa) pressure without delaminating, oozing around the edges, or releasing hazardous fumes.
· Do not use labels with slick backing material.
· Use full label sheets. Partial sheets may cause labels to peel off during printing, resulting in a jam. Partial sheets also contaminate the printer and the cartridge with adhesive, and could void the printer and cartridge warranties.
· Do not use labels with exposed adhesive.
· Do not print within 1 mm (0.04 in.) of the edge of the label, of the perforations, or between die-cuts of the label.
· Be sure adhesive backing does not reach to the sheet edge. Zone coating of the adhesive at least 1 mm (0.04 in.) away from edges is recommended. Adhesive material contaminates the printer and could void the warranty.
· If zone coating of the adhesive is not possible, remove a 2-mm (0.06-in.) strip on the leading and driver edge, and use a non-oozing adhesive.
· Portrait orientation works best, especially when printing bar codes.
· Use only paper label sheets. Vinyl, pharmacy, and dual-sided labels are not supported.
For further assistance, please contact Lexmark Technical Support.
Mar 04, 2011 | Lexmark E260dn Laser Printer
Dec 30, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1100 Printer
Jun 22, 2017 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 13, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 05, 2009 | Epson Stylus RX580 InkJet Photo Printer
May 08, 2008 | Epson Stylus Pro 9800 InkJet Printer
304 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!