I updated my bejeweled 2 on 21.March2011, on my iphone and now i cant login and play bejeweled blitz....
2 solutions since there were 2 types of iPhone (Original and Jailbreak). It may or may not work. If any of them works, just share for others. It really annoyed you since u were too used to it with iPhone.
1. If its an Original iPhone, u legally bought it from Apple Store. Delete the application from your phone and iTunes as well. Download the latest version from Apple Store to your iTunes and sync to your phone. You could re-download Facebook App as well if u wish. Don't log in to FB. Only do when Bejeweled Blitz asks you to.
In your PC,
1. Go to Facebook and log into your account.
2. Click on account in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
3. From the drop down that appears select Privacy settings.
4. On the bottom of the page, there will be an "Apps and Websites" label in bold. Click the "Edit your settings" link under that heading.
5. The first section should be "Apps you use." Click the "Edit Settings" button to the right of the list there.
6. Find Bejeweled Blitz on the list & click the "Edit Settings" link beside it.
7. Click the "Remove" link next to "Access my data any time".
8. Launch your PC/Download version of Bejeweled Blitz!
2. If its a Jailbreak iPhone, it doesn't matter where did u download it. What you need to do is to use the SBSettings Power Reset Mode. When you press the 'Power' button the drop down menu let you choose things like "Reboot", "Power Off". "Safe Mode", "Lock", etc.. Choose "Safe Mode". It will restart and your phone boot up w/o all your settings. I mean whatever you've modified on your phone. Then you try to play the game. It should be able to log in and connect online through FB since its a safe mode like PCs. If this solve the problem, you may change back to all your jailbreak settings.
If its still not working, you might need to Jailbreak again or Restore with iTunes(iOS will upgrade to 4.3.2) and jailbreak again.
I wish this helps your problem. I am not very sure whether Original iPhone(no jailbreak) has an option "Safe Mode" since i jailbreak mine on the very day i collected it. Have fun! Live Happy! Nothing Last Forever!! ^_^
Mar 23, 2011 |
PopCap Games Bejeweled Blitz