Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: How do you replace the
it should be retively simple, first remove the cover for the printer, then cut the new roll to make a "v" shape at the begining, then slide the paper into the slot and press the feed key until it feeds out. replace the cover and your done.
Posted on Apr 05, 2008
This isn't too complicated. And for the lazy guy that just put a phone number for the fix, what the heck do we need FixYa for anyway? :\ For cryin' out loud! :) )
1. Slide the clear plastic cover toward the back to remove and flip of the metal spool holder up. Place the roll of paper on the holder. (Make sure the paper drops off the "back" of the spool for proper feed.)
2. Feed the paper into the bottom slot at the **** end of the calculator.
3. Feed the paper through that bottom slot along the inside case under the black guide inside. If you tilt the calculator correctly, you can look inside and see there is a way to slide the paper under the guide.
4. Making sure the paper slides as far as it can, press the FEED button until the paper starts feeding.
5. Feed enough paper to slide through the clear plastic cover and you're all set.
This isn't factory, it's just what I figured out playing with the thing. If you can think of a better way of explaining the procedure, by all means edit this and post!
Posted on Nov 14, 2008
Cut paper at a 45 degree angle and load into back slot with angle (apex) of paper to the right of machine when facing it. Be sure to push it thru when loading. You should see tip next to calculator number wheel. Hit the additon sign several times to advance. You may need tweezers to pull paper thru if it doesn't advance by itself.
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
There is a slot just in front of the printer
1. turn the power on
2. turn the switch to "PRINT" position
3. slot the paper in & press "FEED"
4. the paper should be able to feed up
Posted on Sep 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2016 | Casio HR100TM 2-Color Printing Calculator
Jan 21, 2016 | Casio Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 03, 2015 | Casio HR-100TM Two-Color Portable Printing...
Aug 22, 2012 | Casio HR-100TMPlus Calculator
Sep 05, 2011 | Casio HR-100TEPlus Calculator
Feb 05, 2010 | Casio HR-8TMPlus Calculator
Jul 18, 2009 | Casio FR-2650A Calculator
Jun 20, 2009 | Canon P1-DHV Calculator
Jun 23, 2018 | Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
227 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!