Question about Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
If you are using Microsoft windows then follow the following steps to hide any files and folder:
1. Right click the file or folder that you want to hide
2. Go to Properties
3. Now in the Attribute Section (Below the size of files or folder)
4. Now You'll be able to see two check box option i.e. "Read-only" & "Hidden".
5. Now check mark the Hidden Option in Attribute Section.
6. Click Apply Button.
7. Confirm the option to apply settings to Subfolder & files(This confirmattion is asked only if you are hiding any folder).
8. Click OK.
9Now you'll be seeing that the folder or file's color has been changed that means you have hidden file or folder Successfully.
10. Now Go to "Tools" in menu bar
11. Click "Folder options"
12. Go to "View" Tab
13. Now in Hidden files and folder optin below Select the redio box i.e. "Do not show hidden files and folders"
14. Click Apply button
15. Click Ok
To Unhide your files or folder follow the steps from 10-15, by just making changes in step 13.
You just have to select the radio box i.e. "Show hidden files and folders.
(Rate me after you have got ur solution)
Posted on Aug 03, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
The easiest method is change file to a hidden file.
Right click on the file - properties - tick on hidden
There is an advanced method, change file to a hidden file
and as well as system file using MS-Dos.
I refer you to SmartUSB.net. It is a good source for flash
Hide a file or folder in your flash drive
Change your flash
Insert symbols to your flash drive label
Add wallpaper to your flash drive background
Change font color in your flash drive
Jul 24, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jun 04, 2011 | Cell Phones
Aug 21, 2009 | Televison & Video
May 26, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Apr 07, 2009 | Intel Computers & Internet
Feb 28, 2009 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Nov 09, 2008 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
241 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: