Question about Philips Televison & Video
If it is a fairly old tubed type Philips TV then the rechargeable battery is exhausted. Replace the battery.
Posted on Mar 21, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2014 | Blaupunkt Car Audio & Video
Jul 31, 2017 | Philips PET702 Portable DVD Player
Jan 01, 2011 | Televison & Video
Programming channels automatically
Your TV can automatically detect all active channels and store them in
its memory. After the TV has stored the channels in its memory automatically,
you can add or erase channels manually.
To add channels automatically:
1. Press MENU, then press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to display the SETUP menu.
2. Press "Up arrow"or "down arrow" until the TV/CABLE
selection is highlighted.
3. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to highlight either
TV or CABLE, depending on which you use.
If you use an antenna, choose TV.
If you use cable, choose CABLE.
4. Press "down arrow" button until the CH PROGRAM selection is highlighted.
5. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to start channel programming. The TV will automatically
cycle through all the TV or Cable channels (depending on which you
selected), and store all active channels in the channel memory.
While the TV is cycling through the channels, the message
"PROGRAMMING NOW-PLEASE WAIT" appears.
6. When channel programming is complete, the message "COMPLETED"
7. Press CH UP or DOWN button to view the programmed channels.
Dec 14, 2010 | Toshiba 26HF85 26" TV
Oct 20, 2010 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS120 32" TV
Aug 14, 2010 | Philips SRU3006 Remote Control
May 12, 2009 | Thomson 29DM400 29" TV
Apr 29, 2009 | Bush 2871NTX 28" TV
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!