Question about Nokia bluetooth headset bh-602
According to the manual it is 0000
I added an excerpt of the manual here :
Pair the headset
1. Ensure that your mobile device is switched on.
2. To pair the headset if it has not been previously paired with a device, switch on the headset. The headset enters the pairing mode, and the indicator light flashes blue quickly.
To pair the headset if it has been previously paired with another device, ensure that the headset is switched off, and press and hold the power key until the indicator light starts to flash blue quickly.
3. Activate the Bluetooth feature on the mobile device, and set it to search for Bluetooth devices. See the user guide of your device for instructions.
4. Select the headset from the list of found devices.
5. Enter the passcode 0000 to pair and connect the headset to your device. In some mobile devices, you may need to make the connection separately after pairing. See the user guide of your device for details. You only need to pair the headset with your device once. If pairing is successful, the headset appears in the menu of the mobile device where you can view the currently paired Bluetooth devices.
Posted on Mar 21, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2015 | 2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD
Dec 12, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 23, 2011 | Nokia BH-104 Bluetooth Headset
Sep 15, 2010 | Canon imageRUNNER 5000 Copier
Aug 20, 2010 | Nokia bluetooth headset bh-602
Jun 18, 2010 | Nokia Bluetooth-Headset BH-213 2600...
Jun 06, 2010 | Nokia bluetooth headset bh-602
May 10, 2010 | Nokia BH-100 Bluetooth Headset
304 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!