Question about HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One InkJet Printer
1. Remove All HP files that were installed before 'fatal error' using 'Printer Util.exe' or similiar file available in HP CD.
2. Install software 'Dial-A-fix'. (Dial-a-fix is a collection of 'known fixes' that have been compiledover the past year that really knock out some serious Windows problems....)
3. Run the 'Dial-a-fix.exe' Software and select 'Fix Windows Installer' & 'Empty Temp Folder' options and click 'Go' button.
4. Restart your computer, run the HP CD, you should have no problem. (don't connect the printer/device until the HP Setup prompts you to)
Hope this helps, amit b./india
Posted on Dec 25, 2008
There are alot of fatal error messages. You need to provide the exact fatal error message.
Here are the basic troubleshooting for that type of error :
1. Turn off your firewall, anti-virus and spyware and then install it
if it will not work
2. Download the software for your printer in the website www.hp.com/support make sure that you are going to download and install the full feature of the software
Posted on Aug 04, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 16, 2013 | Acer Computers & Internet
Dec 25, 2010 | Skype IM
Oct 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 01, 2009 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Oct 01, 2009 | HP Officejet Pro L7590 All-in-One InkJet...
Aug 18, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 04, 2009 | HP Photosmart C8180 All-in-One InkJet...
148 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: