Question about NetGear WN2000RPT Repeater
Welcome to Fixya. You need to check the Network Name or SSID if it is Netgear_Ext on the setup page.
- To login to the WN2000 setup page make sure that the computer is connected to the extender using ethernet cable.
- Open a Browser and enter http://www.mywifiext.net. Type admin as the user name and password is the password
- Under Settings select Wireless Settings
- The Name (SSID) field you can type a new to customize your Network Name.
- Try to connect to the SSID or Network Name
- If you have security make sure that you know the Network Key or Passphrase, you can personalize the Key aswell
You can also refer to the manual below.
Netgear WN2000 Manual
If you have questions please let me know. Thanks for using Fixya.
Posted on Mar 21, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 23, 2013 | Dell Computers & Internet
Aug 03, 2013 | HP Computers & Internet
Feb 05, 2011 | NetGear WN2000RPT Repeater
Sep 01, 2010 | NetGear WGT624 Wireless Router
Jan 18, 2009 | Edirol UA-4FX External Sound System
Jan 12, 2009 | NetGear DG834G Router
Feb 18, 2008 | NetGear : WG111 54 Mbps Wireless USB 2.0...
Jun 07, 2014 | NetGear WN2000RPT Repeater
6,094 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: