Question about Rheem Pool & Spa
Here is the directions from raypak on this code.
1. Turn off power and disconnect ignition wire and gas valve wires from cpu board.
2. Turn on the power and watch for spark at module.
3. If no spark is observed, turn off power and replace the board.
4. If spark is observed, turn off power and reconnect gas valve and ignition wire.
5. Turn on power and unit should fire.
if unit does not fire and code reappears, turn off power and disconnect gas valve wires from the board and remove MV,PV and ground wires from the gas valve. Clean and reconnect wires.
7.Plug the gas valve back into the board and torn power on. Unit should fire.
8. If the unit fails to fire, Replace the gas valve.
Its not a good code to get. Hope this helps
Posted on Mar 21, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2014 | Raypak Rp2100 Pool & Spa Heater Lonox 407k...
Jun 16, 2014 | Raypak 206A Digital ASME Natural Gas IID...
Jan 07, 2013 | Raypak Pool & Spa
Aug 03, 2010 | Raypak Free Hydraulic Lift Gate Delivery -...
Jul 11, 2010 | Raypak Free Hydraulic Lift Gate Delivery -...
Feb 14, 2010 | Raypak Free Hydraulic Lift Gate Delivery -...
Dec 26, 2008 | Raypak Pool Heater Covers for Teledyne &...
1,847 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: