Question about Rheem 30 GAL ELEC SHORT Water Heater 6YR SC 82SV302
You posted under electric water heater.
1) Gas or electric, the noise is from sediment build-up inside tank.
Once sediment builds up, the only way to solve problem is to clean the tank out.
2) To restore full efficiency to electric water heater and stop the noise, clean the tank:
3) To clean gas water heater is more difficult and less successful:
4) To prevent sediment problem, flush water heater each 6 months before sediment can build up.
5) Other things to know for water heater maintenance.
Posted on Mar 22, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2014 | Water Heaters
Apr 09, 2013 | Water Heaters
Feb 03, 2013 | Water Heaters
Sep 21, 2012 | RELIANCE ELECTRIC WATER HEATER
Sep 17, 2012 | Rheem 40 Gallon FVR NATGAS Low WATER...
May 14, 2011 | RTO W4 A.O Smith Gas Hot Water Heater...
Apr 18, 2011 | RELIANCE ELECTRIC WATER HEATER
Jul 29, 2009 | RELIANCE ELECTRIC WATER HEATER
Jan 28, 2012 | Rheem 30 GAL ELEC SHORT Water Heater 6YR...
182 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: