Question about Rheem 30 GAL ELEC SHORT Water Heater 6YR SC 82SV302
You posted under electric water heater.
1) Gas or electric, the noise is from sediment build-up inside tank.
Once sediment builds up, the only way to solve problem is to clean the tank out.
2) To restore full efficiency to electric water heater and stop the noise, clean the tank:
3) To clean gas water heater is more difficult and less successful:
4) To prevent sediment problem, flush water heater each 6 months before sediment can build up.
5) Other things to know for water heater maintenance.
Posted on Mar 22, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2014 | Water Heaters
Jan 28, 2014 | Water Heaters
Apr 09, 2013 | Water Heaters
Feb 03, 2013 | Water Heaters
Sep 21, 2012 | RELIANCE ELECTRIC WATER HEATER
Sep 17, 2012 | Rheem 40 Gallon FVR NATGAS Low WATER...
May 14, 2011 | RTO W4 A.O Smith Gas Hot Water Heater...
Apr 18, 2011 | RELIANCE ELECTRIC WATER HEATER
Jul 29, 2009 | RELIANCE ELECTRIC WATER HEATER
Jan 28, 2012 | Rheem 30 GAL ELEC SHORT Water Heater 6YR...
196 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: