Question about Science & Laboratory
Blue Hat Toy Company 's 28 Piece Microscope manual is incomplete, so I can't make it workI just sent an email about my problem and did not put any information on the item. It is the Vivitar 900x , the instruction manual looks a little tacky and I am looking to replace the bulb from the light source below the platform or as they call it, the "stage"
It looks like you have had a lot of comments about this product. Any more information about problems with this product would be helpful. I just purchased these for resale and want to make sure I am ready for any other items that may come up. I plan on selling these Microscopes and sending extra batteries and bulbs with it. It would be helpful to know if other parts may missing or break easily. I am from the old school, and like to make my customers happy they purchased from me. Good old fashioned Customer Service.
Thank you, sorry to ramble on, Jim
Thank you for contacting fixya.
Please find the list below which usually comes with this.
Product Description It includes everything needed to engage young minds to explore the realm of the microscopic world. Kids will be amazed as they experiment with the specimens provided or even with materials from your own backyard!
• Microscope set encourages children's curiosity
• Vivitar's 900-power microscope with 28-piece accessory kit is a fascinating and educational toy
• Hobby kit includes everything needed to explore the microscopic realm
• Kids will be amazed as they experiment with the specimens provided or even with materials from your own backyard
• Durable metal microscope with 3 magnifications
• Experimental specimens: brine shrimp eggs, sea salt, gum media and rosin dye
• Slides with covers and labels
• Color filter
• Stirring rod
• Graduated cylinder
• Collecting vials
• Petri dish
• Shrimp hatchery
• Replacement light bulb I am very glad to know that you really care about customers. Considering this I would suggest you make sure the packaging should be good for delivery for the product as this product is fragile. Please feel free to get back to me If you need any further assistance. have nice day Regards, Mohammed.
Posted on Aug 03, 2008
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 23, 2013 | Toys
Mar 20, 2011 | Blue Hat Teach and Talk Activity Laptop
Dec 21, 2010 | Toys
Dec 09, 2010 | Vivitar 900x 28-piece Microscope Set
Oct 11, 2009 | Vivitar Microscope Set From 100x 400x 900x
Sep 22, 2009 | Vivitar 900x 28-piece Microscope Set
Feb 01, 2009 | Vivitar Microscope Set From 100x 400x 900x
Jan 22, 2009 | Vivitar 900x 28-piece Microscope Set
Jan 04, 2009 | Blue Hat Teach and Talk Activity Laptop
805 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!