Question about ASUS Eee PC 1000HEee PC1000Eee PC 901 Eee PC 904HD (7 (34852666589)
You may not have created a partition on your hard disk. To install OS in your PC.
1. Insert your bootable CD in your CD/DVD-ROM Drive.
2. Press any key to boot from CD. Setup will then load the necessary files.
3. Once everything is loaded. Press "C" to create partition. You can specify the amount of disk space on your primary partition. You can also create another partition for the remaining disk space.
4. Select the partition where you want to install your Operating System then press "Enter".
5. It will prompt you to format the partition. Choose NTFS format and press Enter.
6. Once complete, it will reboot your PC several Times. If you're ask to press any key again to boot from CD...DO NOT press any KEY...Just wait for it to load. And it will continue with the setup.
7. Just follow the next steps...
Posted on Mar 21, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 18, 2016 | Computers & Internet
on Dec 31, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 07, 2015 | Acer Computers & Internet
Mar 23, 2012 | HP Presario Computers & Internet
Jun 28, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 16, 2008 | Lenovo 3000 N100 0768 - Pentium Dual Core...
Jun 25, 2008 | Samsung (SP0411N) 40 GB Hard Drive
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: