Question about Pioneer DEH-1100 CD Player
1. Switch the source OFF.
2. Enter the Time setting mode.Hold ^ button for 2 seconds
3. Select "Hour" or "Minute"
with the 2/3 buttons.
4. Set as desired time with the
As soon as you switch to "Minute", the seconds start counting from 00.
5. Cancel the Time setting mode.
• Holding down the AUDIO button for 2 seconds also cancels the Time setting mode.
• To turn the time display ON.
The time display disappears temporarily when you perform another operation, but the time
indication returns to the display after 25 seconds.
• When the sources are OFF, the Time appears on the display. Pressing the CLOCK button switches
the Time display ON/OFF.
Posted on Mar 21, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2010 | Pioneer DEH-1900MP CD Player
Feb 07, 2010 | Pioneer DEH-P4000UB CD Player
Nov 10, 2009 | Pioneer DEH-1800 CD Player
Oct 14, 2009 | Pioneer DEH-11E Car CD Player
May 17, 2009 | Pioneer DEH-P4000UB CD Player
Apr 18, 2009 | Pioneer DEH-P6900UB CD Player
Dec 27, 2008 | Pioneer DEH-P2900MP CD Receiver...
Mar 24, 2008 | Car Audio & Video
Nov 24, 2007 | Pioneer DEH-P2500 CD Player
Nov 10, 2007 | Pioneer DEH-1100 CD Player
203 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!