Question about Pioneer DEH-1100 CD Player
1. Switch the source OFF.
2. Enter the Time setting mode.Hold ^ button for 2 seconds
3. Select "Hour" or "Minute"
with the 2/3 buttons.
4. Set as desired time with the
As soon as you switch to "Minute", the seconds start counting from 00.
5. Cancel the Time setting mode.
• Holding down the AUDIO button for 2 seconds also cancels the Time setting mode.
• To turn the time display ON.
The time display disappears temporarily when you perform another operation, but the time
indication returns to the display after 25 seconds.
• When the sources are OFF, the Time appears on the display. Pressing the CLOCK button switches
the Time display ON/OFF.
Posted on Mar 21, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2010 | Pioneer DEH-1900MP CD Player
Feb 07, 2010 | Pioneer DEH-P4000UB CD Player
Nov 10, 2009 | Pioneer DEH-1800 CD Player
Oct 14, 2009 | Pioneer DEH-11E Car CD Player
May 17, 2009 | Pioneer DEH-P4000UB CD Player
Apr 18, 2009 | Pioneer DEH-P6900UB CD Player
Dec 27, 2008 | Pioneer DEH-P2900MP CD Receiver...
Mar 24, 2008 | Car Audio & Video
Nov 24, 2007 | Pioneer DEH-P2500 CD Player
Nov 10, 2007 | Pioneer DEH-1100 CD Player
205 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!